Tuesday 30 September 2014

Belfast 28/09/14 - water park

Yesterday Mum, Dad, Chloe and I went to Aurora swimming pools in Bangor and spent the morning on what I thought was the best swimming pools I have ever encounted before.
The first thing I said when I entered the kids play area was OMG this was so big then sprinted up the stairs to the first slide being the first one in my family to get changed into their togs.

Then I came to the end of the slide and I ran out of the tunnel thing and took of to this awesome swing /donuts ride and I was told off a couple of times by the life guards to slow down and not to run around the pools because of the wet tiles but I didn't listen I was too exited I was like a child at christmas or Chloe in a candy shop. 

This is the big slide that I ended up going on 5 times and man it was step on the way down I was in the air when going down but it was so much fun.


When we where half way between our time in the pool my dad's old friend Trevor came to the pools since he lived only 3 mins away from the Aurora pools so after we left the pools we stayed an hour at Trevor's house having a cup of coffee and tea well that's what mum and dad had while Chloe and I went for a walk down to the dairy with Trevor's youngest daughter Rubi (14) and we came back with a drink and some lollies and it was very nice, it was also nice to meet Rubi.  I think just by that one visit I became friends with Rubi and I now follow her in instergram (lol). Sadly half an hour later we had to leave since we where late home because we had some more family from dad's side coming to visit and I enjoyed meeting everyone and getting the gifts from my dad's aunt Isabel who was my granny's sister and only family member left sadly but I really enjoyed seeing everyone last night and I also meet dad's cousin (Carol) who was Dawn's mother that we had meet a few days before which we had already posted photos of.
Hannah, Georgie, Pete, Chloe, Isabel & Carol

I really enjoyed meeting everyone for the first time and a big thanks to Isabel for my money I had the best day.


BEST SLIDE EVER


No comments:

Post a Comment